Well seems a week has gone by and no weight loss. But with all the holiday foods laying around who could lose? I have found due to the surgery my stomach is smaller and I am eatting much smaller portions than everyone else. The problem is I seem to nibble alot during the day and I know this is the main reason I did not lose this week.
My sleeve is a tool~ Its an awesome tool to have as I plan to start my diet on Monday. I am going to take off 10 lbs at a time with getting to 200 being my first main hurdle by spring. Jan/Feb/March/April I should be able to get pretty close to that goal.
Healthy breakfast and snacks if needed. Salads for lunch or tuna and crackers with meat and veggies for dinner. Gonna try to keep it at 1000 cals. I can do this and I will do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment