My mother in law had the bypass over 10 years ago and is around a size 14. I
have watched her eat meals over the years. She makes a hugh plate of food and sits there and
picks at it and looks so sad. They were over yesterday and she did the same. I
came to the table with my food on a much smaller plate with my size portions,
ate slowly, and enjoyed every bite. I eat I taste and I get full.....I honestly
dont miss the portions. Surprising to me. As much as I use to could have put
away!! I also watch people eat and wonder where they are putting it...isnt
that funny.
Anywooo~ I have not had a BM in 7days.....you really wanted to know that!!
I didnt really lose this week. AND today I am going to eat better food choices
and BM producing ones too like beans and spinach or something. TIME to put
this sleeve to work and get this girl skinny or close to being skinny!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment